- Formaldehyde filter Size: 370mm * 285mm * 10mm
- Activated carbon filters Size: 360mm * 277mm * 10mm
- HEPA dust collection filter Size: 365mm * 277mm * 25mm
- AC4083 AC4084 AC4085 AC4086
- Formaldehyde filter x 1
- Activated carbon filters x 1
- HEPA dust collection filter x 1
Filters out formaldehyde & other volatile organic compound*
- Filter dust
- Filter bacteria allergens
* In combination with the activated carbon (AC) filter, the formaldehyde filter filters out formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs). In combination with the HEPA filter, the formaldehyde filter filters out bacteria, dust and allergens.
Activated carbon filter:
- Filtered variety of harmful gases and odors, effectively cleaning up the environment
Filters out a wide spectrum of harmful gases and odors
- Filters off harmful gas like benzene, formaldehyde and bad odors effectively
Healthy air protect lock ensures healthy air always
- Healthy air protect lock function ensures you healthy air always. It shuts off the purifier when healthy air can no longer be guaranteed. When one of the filters is almost full and has to be cleaned or replaced, the Healthy air protect alert warns you to replace or clean filter. When users do not replace concerned filter, the appliance stops operating and the appliance is locked.
Filters out ultrafine particles >20 nanometers*
- Filter small dust particles
- Filter PM2.5
- Anti-bacterial coating eliminates germs
Eliminates germs and mold with antibacterial coating
- *In combination with the multi-care filter, the HEPA filter filters out ultrafine particles >20 nanometers including bacteria, dust, allergens and some viruses. According to publications of World Health Organization, avian influenza, human influenza viruses and Legionella bacterium are larger than 20 nanometers.
- Filters out germs and mold as well as ultrafine particles >20 nanometers. Prevents bacteria from proliferation. HEPA filter can also filter off those particles left behind by multi-care filter.